clubs | bars | leather | hotels
dance | lounge | gay

deluxe | expensive | moderate | gay | budget | hostels | campsites

map

forum
menu
Subject: Re: work in holland
Posted by: Sarvar on September 30, 2003 at 03:00:22
In Reply to: work in holland posted by wojtek witczak on June 15, 2003 at 09:07:41:

Dear Adminstration!
Well I'm from Uzbekistan. I found you from your web-site. I need this job because being in Uzbekistan I don't see any chance to have a nice life where I can spend a meaningful life with my family. I know that working abroad is the difficult task to achieve but I do believe that what we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do not because the nature of the thing has changed but because the power to do it has increased Introspecting today, I believe that my studies, experience and being a good culture wise have provided me a solid base for my future life. And English which (Although not my mother tongue) is no more alien to me. If it's possible I would appreciate it because I would love to see different people, work with them and gain experience. If there is any chance for me to work there in Australia please let me know and I will give a shot I'm looking forward to hearing good news from you in near future.
Best regards.

Followups

Post a followup
your name:
e-mail:
subject:
comments:

amsterdam | eat | drink | smoke | gay | club | red lights | hotels | sights | tips

copyright © 2017 amsterdam hotspots
privacy policy | terms of use