clubs | bars | leather | hotels
dance | lounge | gay

deluxe | expensive | moderate | gay | budget | hostels | campsites

map

forum
menu
Subject: Re: looking for job in holland
Posted by: eduardo occelli on December 07, 2006 at 00:50:01
In Reply to: looking for job in holland posted by George on December 23, 2004 at 14:34:37:

Hello, I am Eduardo Occelli and Iím very interests to know and understand this universe, and the time and space, the things that surround it, quantum physics, philosophy, science. I want to go to Holland to learn these subjects and to live in a society different from which I am, I am Mexican Iím 29 years old with many desire to wake up in the life and to be conscientious of my being. I am looking for a job, I can work in bars, restaurants, schools, hotels, public relations or whatever.
I study business and management in the ITESM, I was masterful of tennis and my intention is to study physical and to make friendship with every kind of people. I have Italian nationality. If you are interests to meet me or if you have a job for me or know were can I get it, please write to me and as soon as I get there I search you. Hope we see ourselves soon. Thanks

Followups

Post a followup
your name:
e-mail:
subject:
comments:

amsterdam | eat | drink | smoke | gay | club | red lights | hotels | sights | tips

copyright © 2017 amsterdam hotspots
privacy policy | terms of use